Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feeling a little lost?


Hello there!, this is just another character from my series of Alice in fashionland.
Hope u all like it.
I had fun drawing her, for me is like a very busy & chic girl from a big city. What do you think?. 

"Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar.
This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'
`What do you mean by that?' said the Caterpillar sternly. `Explain yourself!'
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'......."

7 rebellious thoughts:

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always:) I love the combination of pink and green
Dora

http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

So artistic! Very good.

K a

efeNes said...

I reaaly like your drawings! Great job!

Subversive Lulú said...

Thanku for the lovely comments!

Guiltyhyena said...

This illustration if fit for a book!

Is Alice in fashionland a book you've created?

Subversive Lulú said...

Not a book, but a series of related illustrations. Maybe one day a book!.
Thanks u so much for your interest!.
xx

Young, Thrifty, & Thriving said...

This illustration is definitely one of my faves!