Monday, April 25, 2011

Alexander Wang Backstage Fall 2011


Hello my lovely readers!
I'm back from my short vacations to Bocas del Toro: a true paradise.  I love the beach so it was awesome seeing the most absolutely turquoise water you can imagine.
Oh my, and I wanted to stay a month! and time goes so fast when you are having sooooo much fun!.
So wanted to start the week with this illustration I made a while ago from the Alexander Wang Backstage, you can see the original photo here.
The models are Monika Jagaciak (Jac) and Frida Gustavsson, I love how they look so carefree and happy.
What do you think? Oh! and please do tell what did you on the weekend, I know many of you had a long weekend too because of Easter!
Besos to u all!




3 rebellious thoughts:

Style With K said...

how adorable!


kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Juillet Clair said...

so cute! :D

juilletclair.blogspot.com

Subversive Lulú said...

Thanku girls!
Ur comments always bright my day :)