Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lovely Marloes Horst


Lovely lovely readers!
So many things to tell I don't think I have enough space!.
Colombia was very great I absolutely LOVED the fashion shows and going to conferences and everything in between.
I can't imagine it was only a week!, time goes fast. But well I'm already planning the next fashion show, well I'm hoping to go to New York Fashion week, so fingers crossed!.
Well todays illustration is inspired in a Marloes Horst picture for june issue of Allure Magazine, she is such a beautiful model , probably most of you have seen her on and off the runway, you can check here to see some of her work.
Everytime I see a picture of her makes me want to drew her, she is amazing in every shot!.
So well I hope u like it, I try to work the background in a different way also.
Besos!
Lulu
P.S: The quote is from a Regina Spektor song! :) u can guess which one!

1 rebellious thoughts:

Shasie said...

Glad to hear you had a great time! Fab photo as always!
Shasie of Live Life in Style